Why are we Unique?
We offer a variety of different auto repair services such as brake service, batteries, belt and hose inspection, engine diagnostics, general auto maintenance , alignment, cooling system maintenance, engine services, oil change, tire rotation, wheel balancing, check engine light diagnostics and other valuable automotive services at affordable prices.
Our comprehensive list of services
- Do you work on European Cars? Yes we do including Mercedes, BMW, Volvo, Volkswagen, Mini, Audi, and many others. He have comprehensive OEM level diagnostic equipment that can access all modules of your vehicle. This means we can can access information about your check engine light, ABS, Traction control, and all other information systems in your European Vehicle. In addition our partnership with Identifix provides us with up to date Manufacturer Diagnostic and Repair Information, Recalls, Technical Service Bulletins and much more.
- Carfax Updated Nightly
- Our Comprehensive diagnostic equipment and Manufacturer Information Databases allows us to perform comprehensive diagnostics in the following:
- Engine, Transmission, ABS, Traction Control, Supplemental Restraint System, Body Control Systems, Instrument Cluster systems, Anti-theft system, Key-less and Remote Entry Systems, Four wheel Drive, All wheel Drive, CAN Network, and much more. In short we can diagnose your issue.
We are a complete Auto Repair facility:
- Engine Repair and replacement,
- Transmission Repair and Replacement
- Air Condition and Heat
- Cooling system
- Power windows
- Power Locks
- Power Seats
- Instrument Panel
- Interior and Exterior Lighting
- Starting System
- Fluid Leaks
- Power Steering
- Shocks and Struts
- CV Axles
- Wheel Bearings
- State Inspection
- Factory Maintenance
- Oh and we do Tires too.
Bumper to Bumper Inspection Check List?
Each maintenance and repair service comes with a free full vehicle inspection that includes cab inspection and test drive, under hood inspection, under frame inspection, and maintenance inspection.